Fully Qualified Sports Therapist
Nick is a qualified Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist, holding a BSc in Sport & Exercise Performance alongside a range of industry qualifications. Throughout his career, Nick has worked with a variety of athletes and individuals across a range of sports, whether it was coaching triathlon or providing sports massage therapy to rugby teams. Having gained valuable experience in the health and fitness industry over several years, Nick decided to start Infinity Sports Clinic in 2019.
As a professionally trained and insured practitioner, Nick is focused on the following areas: Taping for Sport and Kinesiology Taping, Deep Tissue Massage, Soft Tissue Release, Neuromuscular Techniques (NMT), and Muscular Energy Techniques. In addition to his work with individual clients, Nick currently works with Gordano RFC and Bath Rugby Club.
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Performance
- Level 3 Diploma Sports Massage Therapy (VTCT)
- Taping for Sport
- Gym Based Fitness Instruction (ActiceIQ 2019)
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (ActiveIQ 2019)
- Leadership in Running Fitness (UK Athletics 2019)
- Advanced Diploma in Nutrition & Weight Management (Association for Nutrition)
- Lubas Award in Sports Trauma Management
- First-Aid for Sport and Exercise (Clear Aid 2019)
- FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAiF)
We are a Bristol based sports therapy clinic offering high-quality services with a friendly approach.
We are partnered with Personal Space Training Studio, Redland – allowing us to provide our services in a prime Bristol location. Mobile services are also available.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to enquire about our services: